MehaffyWeber's Construction and Contracts group provides a broad range of services to contractors, state and local governments, and private parties engaged in construction transactions and dispute resolution.
The range of services provided by the Construction and Contracts group includes the following:
- Preparation and negotiation of contract documents
- Contract document review
- Preparation of proposals
- Counsel regarding dispute avoidance techniques
- Preparation and negotiation of contract claims and disputes
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation of construction related claims and disputes
- Assistance and counsel regarding site acquisition, financing, environmental and other construction related transactions
- Pursuing claims for construction defects
While providing legal expertise in litigation, MehaffyWeber also helps clients create and adopt preemptive, problem-avoiding procedures.